Wednesday, January 18, 2012

A Small Introduction

Welcome to my blog!
http://ecoki.com/wp-content/uploads/broadway.jpg

  To those of you who are reading, I'm Samantha. I write for my school's newspaper and am a total drama geek! I'm talking about watching movies, participating in plays, going to the theater, and even reading books! I'm also a passionate writer whose fingers are itching to blab on and on about how much I love Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet, but that's sadly not why I'm here.

   This blog is for pop culture reviews (which includes movies, books, TV shows, plays, and more) and occasional entertainment news when I have the time. These tend to be the topics I strive upon because, like I mentioned before, I'm an absolute lover of the theater. I've been going there for such a long time, and it’s something I’m passionate about. I also watch the Academy Awards (and any award show, in that matter) as though it's a sporting event, which includes a lot of girlish screaming.

   Anyway, if I'm not watching a movie, I'm reading. If I'm not reading, then I'm writing. And if I'm doing none of those things, I'm probably chilling out at the movie theater with my friends or, for special occasions, my local theater. So that's why I'm writing about this wonderful topic, to share with you guys my thoughts and opinions on the latest releases to the oldest classics!
Check Out My Monthly Posts!
Celebrity Spotlight of the Month: I pick one actor/actress and summarize them up, from their most famous movies and to their personal life, with cool fun facts sprinkled in between!
Then and Now: Sneak a peak at celebrities who've starred in two+ movies together, and watch as compare how they looked in each one!

~SamanthaRC1297
Entertainment Spotlight!

No comments:

Post a Comment