Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Blog Update

   I know, I know! Where have I been? With school my top priority, homework my second, extracurriculars my third, fan fictions my fourth, and books my fifth, where does my blog fit in? I tried to squeeze it next to my fan fictions, but I'm absolutely swamped with ideas, and trying to catch up every day with the five plus stories I am currently writing. So, my blog is last. Here's a list of things to look forward to:


  • Movie/book reviews, as always! (P.S. I will be re-posting an edited version of my review for "The Reader" soon, along with other revised posts.) 


   And that's pretty much it...

   I'm making it a goal for New Year's to officially start my monthly posts, such as "Celebrity Spotlight of the Month" and "Then and Now." You can see the first ones I posted (Kate Winslet for April, Leo and Kate for August) on here, but I will be taking those down and re-posting them whenever I have time. But really, the New Year is when I'm gonna get serious with this thing!

   Apologies and excuses. That's all I can say. Please enjoy this picture of David Kross while I sign off!

http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/David+Kross+62nd+Locarno+International+Film+rSxtxNLyCj-l.jpg
Sigh, I love it when celebs have acne, too!

   Your movie-lovin' blogger,

   Samantha <3

No comments:

Post a Comment